Saturday 12 September 2009

Wanker!!


Masturbation is the most widely used cure for boredom amoung males. For every woman masturbating right now there are 20 guys masturbating while thinking about that woman masturbate. I'd love to say i don't do it much, but i probably do. And it's mostly outta boredom, I'm alone in the house, nothing on TV, there's no better way to pass 5 minutes. No matter how great a guy's sex life is it's never gonna stop him from craking one out alone. My train of thought while wanking is very different then when I'm fucking my girlfriend, just wouldn't be polite to be thinking about those kinda things when my girlfriend's around. It's not just always boredom, sometimes i'm so horny i just can't wait until my girlfriend get's home, other times I just can't wake her up.

No comments: