Monday 31 August 2009

The Idea of You....

You know when you have that serious crush, and it all seems so fantastic in your head? It rarely works out that way, I'd like to think I'm able to look past that at this stage, and see in some sense what it would really be like to be with that person, and funnily enough it still seems fantastic in my head. You know like watching the stars would never get boring with her, you could take up knitting together and it would be fun, walks in the park are better than heroin & out in the park with the walking dogs. It never worked out like that though, I thought that maybe we'd have a long story to tell people as to how we got to be such a happy couple. But I usually run away from feeling like this and i have no idea why, maybe I'm afraid to love people that are capable of hurting me. Oh Well, maybe in the next life!!

No comments: