Wednesday 19 August 2009

When routine bites hard....


I've always been promoting the idea that if you want a happy relationship you're better off with someone you like 'just fine' as opposed to someone you're madly in love with. All those small things that hurt so much when you're in love, those misinterpreted feelings, that jealousy, that insecurity, all out weigh that warm tingly feeling you get. I feel that a great relationship takes hard work, just as any endeavor does, the more you put into it the more you get out of it. You may think that I'm saying this 'cos I've never been in love, but no, I'd fall for the kitchen table if it said something nice about me. I'm saying 'cos I've been in love too many times. However up until recently I would have questioned that belief, but I proved myself right in spectacular fashion last year!!!..Poor Ian Curtis!

No comments: