Saturday 29 August 2009

Say Cheese!!


I was forced to get my picture taken at a work thing last night. That's gotta be the first time since i was a child that i've had my picture taken. I fucking hate getting photographed. The obvious conclusion is that I hate the way I look, and it's really as simple as that. I don't look in mirrors either, which why you will sometimes see me with toothpaste on my face or price tags on my clothes (€5 shirt from Dunnes Stores yesterday). I don't know why I'm so insecure about the way i look,(probably because i'm so ugly). I don't think I was bullied by beautiful people when i was young or anything, although I do get bullied by a beautiful person now (you know who you are!!). Apart from being aesthetically challenged, i hate vanity, so maybe it's that...That's not me in the picture, although my guilt problem will make me lose sleep for a week for using a picture of this poor kid to make myself feel better about myself ( Oh Man, I'm fucked up)

I just realised that i use a lot of lower case 'i' , so maybe my insecurity problem is more deep rooted than I thought.
I've just realised he's wearing that T-shirt, which is in no way a reflection on me, I would never do that, have a date!!

No comments: