Tuesday 25 August 2009

What if....


..you knew for certain that you would never have sex with anyone other than your partner? Never have that taste of somebody new, never have that anticipation, that nervous teenager feeling that you know you'll never experience with a long term partner.....
Would that bother you?, I've been asking people this for the past few days, and of maybe 30 people I've asked, only 4 have said that it wouldn't bother them (one of these people was my girlfriend, she's such a fucking liar!! and the other 3 were married). It isn't any indication of the state of your relationship, or how good or bad your sex life is, it's just some irrational fear I guess. I'm pretty fond of my girlfriend, nothing wrong with our sex life either, but if I thought that I'd never have sex with anyone but her before I die, I'd be really, really upset. Doesn't mean I want to cheat on her or am ever going to, It's just the thought of it is all!!

No comments: