Sunday 13 September 2009

Women do it too......


Maybe i'm a little naive, but i didn't think so. I'm sure that they don't wank as often as men do. In order to show my girlfriend what a progressive boyfriend I am, I have in the past bought her sex-toys, foolishly thinking that she doesn't really need them (How great do I think I am?). We were rearranging our bedroom last year when it fell outta a drawer or something and i was gutted to see how battered it looked, it obviously hadn't been left in it's box (least not that one). She said she only used it when she couldn't wait for me to get home or I wouldn't put out, I must've been away a lot & not putting out nearly enough. Should've bought her that smaller one i was looking at, i'd be less jealous of it then that giant red thing!!

No comments: