Thursday 14 January 2010

Bitch,you love it!!!


Seriously we all do it, right?..But listen to yourself, how ridiclous do you sound? I found some with a quick internet search:

* Say my name when you do that! (I like that one, sometimes biologically impossible though)
* I love you so much. Can you feel it? (If she can't, you're in trouble with this one)

* You’re the best lover I have ever had. (This is a Lie, and you know it)
* Look, honey – handcuffs! What can we do with these? (Em..go out and arrest people?)
* You know what I want. Give it to me. (Chocolate!)
* I want it in my mouth. (Chocolate!)
* Make me scream like the naughty little slut I am. (You're a slut??? Oh my God, you said I was your first!)
* Tell me your most secret fantasy. (Almost certainly doesn't involve you, and you'd be horribly shocked I'll bet)
* What’s that thing you do with your hand? I adore that! (Wave goodbye)
* Give me that big, fat baby-maker. You know what I want! (hahahaha!!!)

Another site says 'Practice when you're alone, how awesome would that be if you got caught, she walks in and you saying 'I’m going to make you come until it hurts' !!!

No comments: