Sunday 3 January 2010

Another Year, Another....


..em???..that sounded like a good title, can't think of anything to finish it with. I've broken all my resolutions already, smoked, drank, ate chips, got depressed, made that stupid face when i play my guitar, so i've given up on all the one's i know i'll never keep & here is my more realistic list:

1: Learn to play another instrument, I got one of those flutes with the stick coming out of it, you just blow and pull the stick and it makes a 'woooooooop' sound ( I make that sound too when someone....)..easy, right!??
2: Eat more vitamins, fuck carrots, celery, cucumbers etc.. pills are so much easier to swallow than fruit and vegetables anyway
3: Grow a moustache, I hate shaving anyway, gonna grow one of those redneck ones, like I don't look like a dangerous skinhead already. Maybe one of those one's like Captain Price, if you don't know who he is you're obviously a girl.
4: Get my picture taken, if I died later today, my kids wouldn't remember what I looked like. I'm sure i'm not as bad looking as I think.
5: Less driving, more cycling. I hate driving & love cycling, although I do hate getting soaked and falling on the ice, (twice this week already, really getting to hate this country).
6: Write a book, i have this great idea for a book gonna call it 'The Da Vinci code book of vampire sodoku'..... gotta be a best seller.
7: Have a baby, that's my favourite one. I just can't wait.

No comments: