Sunday 13 December 2009

Christmas...



I hate these Pagan holidays! It's not such a big deal this year anyways, my son doesn't
believe in Santa anymore, he's giving up believing in Jesus next year he tells me. Still gotta buy him loads of presents though. He used to ask how come a rich kid like him got so many presents and Santa gave so much less to others, at least he knows now. Surely it must be the most un-christian of holidays. Every Christmas eve I can remember, i get home after town closes, struggling with money & last minute gifts, sit on the couch & cry my eyes out. Relief or guilt, I'm not sure. Every parent that can't afford to get nice things for thier kids must fucking dread this fucking stupid holiday. We're taking it easy this year while we can, no Santa until our new baby arrives, I guess I'd be sad that that whole 'Santa' thing was over, but it's nice to have a break.

No comments: