Saturday 16 May 2009

Recession Dating!!


I like dating, I'm happily settled now, so I don't do it that much. I came across some stuff on the net on low budget dating...good luck with getting a second date fella!!..I'm not making this up!!!

1: Volunteer yourselves as models for your local hairdressing school. (Yeah, women love amateurs messing with their hair)
2: Dress up & go out 'trick or treating' on halloween. (Unless she's seriously pretty & a size 8, that nurse outfit is gonna look fucking scary)
3: Take a sketchpad to a local beauty spot & draw your own versions. (Is it just me or would you end up drawing a stick figure with tits)
4: Spread a blanket on the floor and have a carpet picnic. (Maybe your house is cleaner than mine, but getting too close to my floors would transform any romantic notions into fantasies of breaking out the hoover)
5: Paint your own coffee mugs. (Oh, shoot me now)
6: Have a bubble bath with candles & champagne. (What works in the movies doesn't always translate into real life, most baths are too small to hold two fattys comfortably)
7: Give each other haircuts. (Have the sex before you try this, unless you're Peter Mark, it might be your last chance)
8: Go to the airport & watch the planes. (Yeah, that's all she needs, watching people jet off to the sun, while she's stuck in a very wet Cork city with you, with fuck all to do except cut each others hair)

No comments: