Saturday 7 February 2015

Genetics

We're all products of our parent's genes for better or worse, and here's my Grace. She's got her Mom's long legs, my blue eyes, well not 'mine', I need them. Apart from that though she's not like us at all. This is strange to me, my brother and I are very alike and obvious products of our parents. She's a little miracle, born four months early and came through it like this. I put this down to genetic diversity, everyone human is  at least 50th cousins with everyone else on the planet . Shar and I might only be 43rd or something. We're different heights, builds (very), eye colour, hair colour etc. The only point I'm trying to make here is that if you're a beautiful woman wanting to have kids you could do worse than a fat, ugly idiot like me. Chris de Burgh's daughter won Miss World or something.

No comments: